Parent Class Options
YBE offers 3 class options so you can get the most out of your learning experience.
The Your Birth Experience materials were created especially for parents with a do-it-yourself learning style.
- Your Birth Experience Parent Guide is less than 100 pages, complete with step-by-step instructions for hands-on processes, helpful worksheets and planning tools. $35
- Your Breastfeeding Experience Parent Guide COMING NOVEMBER, 2017!
- Your Baby Experience Parent Guide COMING NOVEMBER 2017!
- Envisioning Your Birth Workbook helps you discover your individual needs and preferences (included in Parent Guide). $15
- Birth Affirmations Coloring Book for the creative learner. $15
What about a self-study option with a little more guidance?
You will receive the Your Birth Experience childbirth curriculum and also gain access to an online learning platform with individual modules related to understanding your options, learning about the physiology of childbirth, communicating with your care provider and creating a plan.
This is a condensed version of the in-person class for individuals who want to learn on their own or who live in areas where in-person classes are not yet available. $79
Want to have a hands-on approach to learning and choose a class with a Your Birth Experience Childbirth Educator? Your Birth Experience is represented in 30 states in the U.S., 2 Canadian Provinces and Okinawa, Japan! Search for an instructor in your area on our Instructor Directory. Prices vary.