Hey there! I'm Missy Boudiette.
I train birth workers who desperately want to create meaningful experiences for their clients and be able to make a sustainable living doing it.
I GIVE THEM THE TOOLS TO GET MORE CLIENTS AND GIVE MORE VALUE BY LIVING AND BREATHING THEIR PASSION EVERY SINGLE DAY AND CREATING A LIFE WORTH LIVING .
When I began birth work in 2007, I had no idea how to create a sustainable income doing the thing I loved most. I was passionate about helping families create satisfying childbirth memories, but had ZERO experience establishing and growing a profitable business. If only I had known then what I know now.
But what I really want to say is...
I absolutely LOVE what I do!
I was born for this.
Every chapter of my story and every step of my life journey has led me to this.
I have been through the fire and I have fought to create something that MATTERS.
I am uniquely gifted for this work and because I love it so much, I am driven to learn, grow, try, fail, risk, and press on every day to be the very best at what I do and perfect my craft.
You couldn't pay me enough money to do anything else with my life because...
THIS is my PASSION and PURPOSE,
and I'm really, really good at it!
But the REAL secret is...
IF I CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU.
Listen, I've got:
A Bachelor's Degree in Education from the University of Oklahoma
Certifications as a Doula, Lactation Counselor, Childbirth Educator, HypnoDoula and extensive relevant training in this field
10 years experience working with birthing families
3 years experience training and equipping more than 120 childbirth professionals just like YOU in three countries to do just what I've done to create a successful birth business
Experience growing a successful brand from the ground up
- Thousands of followers and clients who can attest to everything I'm promising you
But enough about my professional life!
When I'm not training passionate professionals or serving families as a doula and childbirth educator in Tulsa, Oklahoma, you can find me:
- Gardening, practicing yoga, and cooking yummy food (mostly eating it)
- Going to concerts with my amazing tribe of friends, cross country road trips with my boys and family dinners with all the nieces and nephews
- Pretending like I'm actually managing a household with 4 children
- Binge watching shows like Fixer Upper, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt or FRIENDS
- Dreaming up our next family adventure and creating the life I love living
And if you're just dying to know more...
Here are 5 things you may not know about me:
I was my high school mascot.
I was an accomplished dancer for many years.
I LOVE NKOTB (no really, like I really REALLY love them, especially Jordan).
I got my start as an entrepreneur with my blog, Honeybee Mama.
- I used to have a regular spot on a local morning television show, and my own YouTube show on the Tulsa Feed Channel.